Certified Safe & Clean Program
Park Terrace Hotel’s mission has always been to provide a safe haven for business travelers and urban explorers. As we all face the effects and implications of COVID-19, we remain even more committed to the health and safety of our team members and guests. In an effort to further improve our already thorough cleaning guidelines, we have thoughtfully and methodically enhanced every aspect of our cleaning and safety procedures as part of the “PTH Certified Safe & Clean Program”. Our program
not only adheres to the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), but is also certified by both medical and industry experts in terms of cleaning products, cleaning procedures and materials. Park Terrace Hotel will go through strict, frequent audits to ensure compliance and adherence to the program.
We are prepared and eager to welcome you back into a safe and comfortable hotel. We hope to see you soon.
John Paul Nichols,
Chief Executive Officer
How our program is certified
- Diversey is a global provider of cleaning and disinfecting products to hospitality, healthcare and retail facilities.
- They will certify how and where we clean (procedures) and the products we use (standards).
- Bureau Veritas is a global leader in testing, inspection and compliance of hotel cleanliness.
- They will certify and audit the procedures we are taking to assure the health, safety and hygiene conditions of our hotel and personnel.
- Corporate Medical Advisors (CMA) are medical experts providing health advisory services in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. They are a part of International SOS – a leading medical services and security company.
- They provided guidance and counsel on PTH’s Certified Safe & Clean Program, and will provide ongoing inspection and customization of the program.
- Check in using our mobile app or website
- Kiosk check in using your mobile phone
- Digital mobile key on your mobile phone
- Plexiglass shields at front desk
- Learn More>
- Certified sealed clean
- Single use amenities
- Text messaging with hotel staff
- TV remote controlled with mobile phone
- Contactless room delivery and pick up
- Learn More>
Enhanced Cleaning and Guest Protocols
- Temperature checks in lobby for guests
- Medical guidance & consulting with COVID-19 safety protocols
- Masks worn by guests in public areas
- Increased frequency of high-touch areas with EPA certified to kill COVID-19 disinfectants
- Additional hand sanitizer stations in public areas
- Focus on hotel air quality by increased cleaning of HVAC systems, changing of filters, and introduction of outside air
- Learn More >
Team Member Safety and Training
- Daily health screening, for team members, including temperature checks
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) used at all times
- Training on new enhanced cleaning process
- Frequent cleaning of associate common areas
- Learn More >
Food and Beverage
Recommended food delivery services with select providers that can charge your hotel bill
Secure area for food drop off and pick up
Program Fact Sheet
To review this program on a fact sheet, click here to view and download.